Maze runner. The death cure / directed by Wes Ball ; screenplay by T.S. Nowlin ; produced by Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Wyck Godfrey, Marty Bowen ; produced by Joe Hartwick, Jr., Wes Ball, Lee Stollman ; a Gotham Group/Temple Hill/Oddball Entertainment production ; a Twentieth Century Fox presentation
- Additional Titles:
- Death cure
- Beverly Hills, California : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC, 
- Copyright Date:
- [Blu-ray/DVD combo].
- Physical Description:
- 2 videodiscs (144 mins.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 comic book (20 unnumbered pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 15 cm)
4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Ball, Wes
Nowlin, T. S. (Thomas Scott)
Hartwick, Joe, Jr.
O'Brien, Dylan, 1991-
Scodelario, Kaya, 1992-
Sangster, Thomas, 1990-
Darden, Dexter, 1991-
Emmanuel, Nathalie, 1989-
Gillen, Aidan, 1968-
Goggins, Walton, 1971-
Lee, Ki Hong, 1986-
Pepper, Barry, 1970-
Pados, Gyula, 1969-
Dorrance, Daniel T.
Zimmerman, Dan, 1974-
Harb, Paul (Film editor)
Hays, Sanja Milkovic, 1958-
Dashner, James, 1972-
Nowlin, T. S. (Thomas Scott).
Temple Hill Entertainment (Firm)
Oddball Entertainment (Firm)
Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc
- Language Note:
- English, Spanish, or French dialogue; English described video; Spanish or French subtitles; English SDH (subtitles for the hearing impaired); closed-captioned for the hearing impaired (DVD only).
- In the epic finale to the saga, Thomas leads his group of escaped Gladers on their final and most dangerous mission yet. To save their friends, they must break into the legendary Last City, a WCKD-controlled labyrinth that may turn out to be the deadliest maze of all. Anyone who makes it out alive will get answers to the questions the Gladers have been asking since they first arrived in the maze.
Intense sequences of sci-fi violence and action, language, and some thematic elements.
- Related Titles:
- Container of (work): Maze runner: the death cure (Motion picture)
Container of (expression): Maze runner: the death cure (Motion picture). Spanish
Container of (expression): Maze runner: the death cure (Motion picture). French
- Sound Characteristics:
Blu-ray DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 Dolby digital 5.1
DVD Dolby digital 5.1 Dolby digital 2.0
Blu-ray region A
- Video File Characteristics:
- DVD NTSC
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
DVD DVD video
DVD region 1
- Form of work:
- Motion pictures
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: PG-13.
- Blu-ray disc requires Blu-ray player.
Title from disc label.
Includes accompanying mini comic entitled Maze runner : origins / written by T.S. Nowlin & Eric Carrasco ; illustrated by Kendall Goode ; colored by Joana Lafuente ; lettered by Jim Campbell.
Originally produced as a motion picture in 2018.
Based upon the novel by James Dashner.
Blu-ray: AVC @ 23 MBPS.
Blu-ray extras: deleted & extended scenes; Unlocking the cure featurettes (The final run, Dystopia: the completed world, Allies reunited, A look back: the director's journey); Going out on top; gag reel; Visual effects breakdown; Visual effects reel; audio commentary by Wes Ball, T.S. Nowlin and Joe Hartwick Jr.; gallery.
DVD extras: The final run featurette; Allies reunited featurette; audio commentary by Wes Ball, T.S. Nowlin and Joe Hartwick Jr.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Gyula Pados ; production designer, Daniel T. Dorrance ; film editors, Dan Zimmerman, Paul Harb ; costume designer, Sanja Milkovic Hays ; music by John Paesano.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Dylan O'Brien, Kaya Scodelario, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Dexter Darden, Nathalie Emmanuel, Giancarlo Esposito, Aidan Gillen, Walton Goggins, Ki Hong Lee, Jacob Lofland, Katherine McNamara, Barry Pepper, Will Poulter, Rosa Salazar, Patricia Clarkson,
- Technical Details:
- Blu-ray: region A; DTS-HD Master audio 7.1; widescreen presentation; D-Box motion code.
DVD: region 1; NTSC; Dolby Digital 5.1; widescreen presentation.
View MARC record | catkey: 22863031