Use of azimuthal square-array direct-current resistivity to locate a geologic structure at Fort Detrick, Maryland / by Dorothy H. Tepper and Daniel J. Phelan ; prepared for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Baltimore, District
- Tepper, Dorothy H.
- Additional Titles:
- Appendix title: Use of a square-array direct-current resistivity method to detect fractures in crystalline bedrock in New Hampshire
- Baltimore, Maryland : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 48 pages) : illustrations (some color), maps (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Phelan, Daniel J., United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. Baltimore District, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.76:01-285
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22865088