Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Venezuela : communication from the President of the United States : transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to the situation in Venezuela that was declared in Executive Order 13692 of March 8, 2015, is to continue in effect beyond March 8, 2018, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public law 94-412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2017-2021 : Trump)
- Uniform Title:
- Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Venezuela (2018)
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Trump, Donald, 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House document / 115th Congress, 2d session ; 115-98
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs." and "March 5, 2018."
View MARC record | catkey: 22865245