Legislative proposals to enhance capital formation, transparency, and regulatory accountability : hearing before the Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, second session, May 17, 2016
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 243 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49/20:114-88
Serial no. 114-88 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services)
- Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office.
"Serial no. 114-88."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22865396