Ending the De Novo drought : examining the application process for De Novo financial institutions : hearing before the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit of the Committee on FInancial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, first session, March 21, 2017
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit
- Additional Titles:
- Examining the application process for De Novo financial institutions
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 118 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49/20:115-7
Serial no. 115-7 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services)
- Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office.
"Serial no. 115-7."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22865415