The Rohingya crisis : U.S. response to the tragedy in Burma : hearing before the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, first session, October 5, 2017
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 83 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/1:115-99
Serial no. 115-99 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs)
- Human rights—Burma
- Humanitarian assistance, American—Burma
- Rohingya (Burmese people)—Bangladesh—Government relations
- Rohingya (Burmese people)—Bangladesh—Social conditions
- Refugees—Government policy—Bangladesh
- Human rights advocacy—Bangladesh
- Burma—Foreign relations—United States
- United States—Foreign relations—Burma
- Print version is available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office.
"Serial No. 115-99."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22865416