The scope of curriculum study / prepared by Robert Bell, Douglas Pitt and Malcolm Skilbeck for the Course Team
- Bell, Robert
- Milton Keynes : Open University Press, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Open University. Curriculum Design and Development Course Team
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Curriculum design and development ; units 1 and 2
Educational studies : a second level course
- unit 1. The case of Mackenzie/ by Robert Bell and Douglas Pitt. unit 2. Basic questions in curriculum/ by Malcolm Skilbeck.
- "E203 Units 1 and 2."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 2287381