Federal workers compensation program : are injured federal workers being treated fairly? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, September 21, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 93 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2002-0091-P., and "Serial no.: 106-268."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 2/13/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:74832.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:74832.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 2002. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm. and Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2289233