APA-style helper [electronic resource] : software for new writers in the behavioral sciences : a companion to the Publication manual of the American Psychological Association
- Additional Titles:
- Style helper
American Psychological Association style helper
A.P.A. style helper
- Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer disc : color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 user's guide (10 pages ; 23 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- American Psychological Association
- Enables the user to create a manuscript and reference list, formatting all basic elements such as title, running head, manuscript header, author, and abstract, in the correct locations and fonts according to APA style, and to export the results to a word processor.
- Related Titles:
- Publication manual of the American Psychological Association
- Title from computer optical disc.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: IBM or compatible PC, Pentium II 266 MHz or higher; 64+ MB of RAM, 50 MB free disk space; Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, or 2000; Netscape Navigator 4.0+ or Internet Explorer 4.0+ (Navigator included on CD), compatible with Microsoft Word 97, Word 2000, WordPerfect 8, and WordPerfect 2000.
System requirements: Macintosh, OS 8.1 or higher; PowerMac, PowerMac Cube, iMac, or iBook; 40 MB RAM, 50 MB free disk space; Netscape Navigator 4.0+ (included on the CD), compatible with Microsoft Word 98 and Word 2001.
- Source of Acquisition:
- University Park copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment Fund; 20020523.
View MARC record | catkey: 2292042