Coastal lagoons of the Rhode Island south shore [cartographic material] / map produced by Mark Brush, Rhode Island Sea Grant College ... 1998-1999
- Brush, Mark J.
- [Kingston, R.I.] : printed courtesy of the Environmental Data Center, Univ. of Rhode Island, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 31 x 79 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Rhode Island Sea Grant, Rhode Island Geographic Information System, MAGIC Geographic Information System, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:40,000 (W 71⁰55ʹ--W 71⁰20ʹ/N 41⁰30ʹ--N 41⁰15ʹ).
- Relief shown by contours and gradient tints. Depths shown by gradient tints and isolines.
"All topological features were obtained from the RIGIS and MAGIC Geographic Information Systems. Data were originally digitized from USGS 7.5' (1:24,000) quadrangle maps."
"Topographic data were obtained from 7.5' (30m resolution) USGS Digital Elevation Models (DEMs) provided by RIGIS and USGS."
Includes text, notes, and col. logos for RIGIS, MAGIC, NOAA, USGS, and the R.I. Sea Grant Program.
View MARC record | catkey: 2292533