Mendoza-Aconcagua satellite image map [cartographic material] / produced by the United States Geological Survey, Reston, Virginia, USA, in cooperation with the Institute of Applied Research for Space Sciences (I.I.A.C.E.), Mendoza, Argentina ; the Landsat data and its processing were contributed respectively by the Earth Observation Satellite Company, Lanham, Maryland, USA, and by the Environmental Research Institute of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston : The Survey ; Mendoza : The Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 69 x 123 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:100,000 ; Gauss-Krüger projection
- Shows region between Mount Aconcagua and Mendoza.
"3rd International Symposium on High-Mountain Remote Sensing Cartography, 7-12 November 1994, Mendoza, Argentina."
View MARC record | catkey: 2292612