Simulated effects of alternative pumping strategies on ground-water-flow patterns and areas contributing recharge to selected wells near Kenvil, Morris County, New Jersey / by Frederick J. Spitz and Robert S. Nicholson ; prepared in cooperation with the Morris County Municipal Utilities Authority
- Spitz, Frederick J.
- West Trenton, N.J. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2001. and Denver, CO : U.S. Geological Survey, Branch of Information Services
- Physical Description:
- iii, 32 pages : illustrations, maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Nicholson, Robert S., Morris County (N.J.). Municipal Utilities Authority, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Water-resources investigations report ; 01-4180
- Shipping list no.: 2002-0156-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 32).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 9/4/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/wri/wri01-4180/pdf/WRIR01-4180.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2294855