H.R. 1, "No Child Left Behind" : member hearing day : hearing before the Committee on Education and the Workforce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, hearing held in Washington, DC, March 28, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Additional Titles:
- HR 1, "No Child Left Behind," member hearing day
No Child Left Behind, member hearing day
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- vii, 252 pages ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
- Educational accountability—Law and legislation—United States
- Educational change—United States
- School improvement programs—United States
- Children with social disabilities—Education—Law and legislation—United States
- Teachers—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- School choice—Law and legislation—United States
- Federal aid to education—United States
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0155-P.
"Serial no. 107-9."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/16/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:75989.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 3 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2294918