Desk top guide to Partners for the Environment : U.S. Environmental Agency's partnership programs
- Additional Titles:
- Partners for the environment
United States Environmental Protection Agency's partnership programs
- Washington, D.C. : [U.S. Environmental Protection Agency], Office of Policy, Economics and Innovation, [2002?]
- Physical Description:
- i, 26 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Policy, Economics, and Innovation
- An EPA staff guidance document on starting a voluntary program. It covers topics such as identifying partners, establishing goals and developing a budget.
- Cover title.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0271-M.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the EPA web site. Address as of 11/4/03: http://www.epa.gov/opei/symposium/docs/desktop.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2002. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 2299930