Tips for the science teacher : research-based strategies to help students learn / Hope J. Hartman, Neal A. Glasgow
- Hartman, Hope J.
- Thousand Oaks, CA : Corwin Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xi, 233 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Glasgow, Neal A.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Instructional strategies -- Developing students' scientific thinking and learning skills -- Emotional aspects of science learning -- Social aspects of science classrooms -- Using technology in science teaching -- Informal science learning -- Assessment in the science classroom.
- 0761975888 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Beaver copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20020624.
View MARC record | catkey: 2300838