Geologic map of the Logy Creek 15-minute quadrangle, Washington [cartographic material] / R.D. Bentley, N.P. Campbell, and John E. Powell
- Bentley, Robert Donald, 1933-
- [Olympia, Wash.] (M.S. PY-12, Olympia 98504) : [For sale by] Washington State Dept. of Natural Resources, Division of Geology and Earth Resources, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 41 cm on sheet 94 x 67 cm folded to 24 x 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Campbell, Newell P. (Newell Paul), Powell, John E., and Washington (State). Division of Geology and Earth Resources
- Major element analyses of rocks from the Logy Creek quadrangle, Washington.
- Report Numbers:
- WA 333.7 G291gm 37 1988
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:48,000. 1 in. to 0.75 miles. 1 cm to 0.5 km (W 120⁰45ʹ-W 120⁰30ʹ/N 46⁰15ʹ-N 46⁰00ʹ)
- "Prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Energy under contract number DE-AC06-81RL10297."
"Base map from U.S. Geological Survey 15 minute Logy Creek quadrangle, 1965."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliography.
View MARC record | catkey: 2301674