Five-year evaluation of fish passage at the Redlands Diversion Dam on the Gunnison River near Grand Junction, Colorado, 1996-2000 [microform] : final report / Bob D. Burdick ; prepared for Recovery Implementation Program for Endangered Fishes in the Upper Colorado River Basin
- Burdick, Bob D.
- Additional Titles:
- 5 year evaluation of fish passage at the Redlands Diversion Dam on the Gunnison River near Grand Junction, Colorado, 1996-2000 and Redlands fish passageway, 1996-2000
- Grand Junction, CO : U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Colorado River Fishery Project, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Recovery Program for Endangered Fish of the Upper Colorado River Basin and Colorado River Fishery Project (U.S.)
- Recovery program project ; no. CAP-4 b
- Report Numbers:
- I 49.2:R 24/16
- "July 2001."
Shipping list no.: 2002-0273-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 52-57).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2002 2 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 2302184