Extradition treaty with Peru : message from the President of the United States transmitting Extradition Treaty between the United States of America and the Republic of Peru, signed at Lima on July 26, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Treaties, etc. 2001 July 26
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 13 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush), United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations, and Peru. United States, 2001 July 26.
- Treaty doc. ; 107-6
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/4:107-6
- At head of title: 107th Congress, 2d session. Senate.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0199-P.
"May 8, 2002."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 6/17/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:td006.107 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:td006.107.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 2302534