Geologic map of the Billings 30ʹ x 60ʹ quadrangle, Montana [cartographic material] / by David A. Lopez ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Geological Survey and U.S. Department of Energy National Petroleum Technology Office
- Lopez, David L.
- [Butte, Mont.] : Montana Bureau of Mines and Geology, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 78 x 55 cm, on sheet 122 x 86 cm, folded
- Additional Creators:
- Montana Bureau of Mines and Geology, Geological Survey (U.S.), and United States. National Petroleum Technology Office
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:100,000 (W 109⁰00ʹ--W 108⁰00ʹ/N 46⁰00ʹ--N 45⁰30ʹ)
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Contour interval 20 meters"
Includes location and index maps, and 1 col. cross section.
"Interior -- Geological Survey, Reston, Virginia -- 1989"
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Source of Acquisition:
- University Park copy: Purchased with funds from the Class of 1962 Libraries Endowment ; 20020918.
- Endowment Note:
- Class of 1962 Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 2303270