Reauthorization of the Export-Import Bank of the United States : hearing before the Subcommittee on International Trade and Finance of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session on ensuring that EX-IM Bank has the resources to enable it to fulfill the statutory mandate for U.S. exporters both small and large to provide financing terms and conditions competitive with those offered by foreign export credit agencies, June 19, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on International Trade and Finance
- Additional Titles:
- Reauthorization of the Export Import Bank of the United States
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 50 pages ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
- S. hrg. ; 107-406
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0210-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 7/18/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:78811.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:78811.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2307465