Nomination : hearing of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session on Eugene Scalia, of Virginia, to be Solicitor, U.S. Department of Labor, October 2, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 61 pages ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
- S. hrg. ; 107-40
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., and Shipping list no.: 2002-0210-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2307480