Revitalizing rural America : what can the federal government do to promote small business growth and development in rural communities? : field hearing before the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, August 16, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Additional Titles:
- What can the federal government do to promote small business growth and development in rural communities?
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iv, 113 pages ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.SM 1/2:S.HRG.107-339
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0209-P.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/26/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:78251.wais; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2307495