Needs and use of services among Negro and white aged : Final report submitted to the Administration on Aging
- University Park : Pennsylvania State University, 1971-1972.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Kent, Donald Peterson
Hirsch, Carl, 1940-
Reid, Ira De Augustine, 1901-1968
Pennsylvania State University
United States. Administration on Aging
Pennsylvania. Department of Welfare
- v. 1. Social and economic conditions of Negro and white aged residents of urban neighborhoods of low socio-economic status -- v. 2. Health conditions, social adjustment, and utilization of community resources among Negro and white aged -- v. 3. Selected aspects of the urban neighborhood environment and its influences upon social interaction and problem solving behavior of black and white aged.
- Related Titles:
- Social and economic conditions of Negro and white aged residents ...socio-economic status
Health conditions, social adjustment and utilization of community resources among Negro and white aged
- Donald P. Kent, project director; Carl Hirsch, associate director.
"The initial design for this study and a large part of its theoretic underpinning came from Dr. [Ira] Reid. Had his health permitted, he would have been project director"--p. ii.
"The study was conducted by The Pennsylvania State University; it was sponsored by the Pennsylvania State Welfare Department; and it was supported by grants from the Administration on Aging"--p. .
Vol. 1 is a zeroxed copy.
Vol. 3 never published.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
View MARC record | catkey: 23076