President's national energy policy, parts 1 & 2 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy, Committee on Science, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, June 12 and 14, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science. Subcommittee on Energy
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- ix, 580 pages : illustrations, maps, portraits ; 23 cm
- Pt. 1. Clean coal technology and oil and gas R&D -- Pt. 2. Hydrogen and nuclear energy R&D legislation.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.SCI 2:107-45
Serial no. 107-45 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science)
- Related Titles:
- Clean coal technology and oil and gas R&D.
Hydrogen and nuclear energy R&D legislation
- Cover title.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Science."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0214-p.
"Serial no. 107-45."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 7 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2309380