The South Texas border, 1900-1920 [electronic resource] : photographs from the Robert Runyon Collection
- [Washington, D.C.] : Library of Congress, 1999-
- Additional Creators:
- Runyon, Robert, 1881-1968
Library of Congress. National Digital Library Program
University of Texas at Austin. General Libraries
- Web site offers a searchable database of photographs from the Robert Runyon Photograph Collection of the South Texas border area. Comprised of over 8,000 items, the collection is the result of the work of the University of Texas at Austin, General Libraries and the Library of Congress's National Digital Library Program. Includes glass negatives, lantern slides, nitrate negatives, prints, and postcards representing Runyon's life's work as a commercial photographer.
- Title from home page as viewed on May 25, 1999.
At head of title: American Memory, Library of Congress.
Offered as part of the American Memory online resource compiled by the National Digital Library Program of the Library of Congress.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet.
- "LC/Ameritech Award Winner"
View MARC record | catkey: 2311171