R for data science : import, tidy, transform, visualize, and model data / Hadley Wickham & Garrett Grolemund
- Wickham, Hadley
- Beijing : O'Reilly, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 492 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Grolemund, Garrett
- Part I. Explore. Data visualization with ggplot2 -- Workflow: basics -- Data transformation with dplyr -- Workflow: scripts -- Exploratory data analysis -- Workflow: projects -- Part II. Wrangle. Tibbles with tibble -- Data import with readr -- Tidy data with tidyr -- Relational data with dplyr -- Strings with stringr -- Factors with forcats -- Dates and times with lubridate -- Part III. Program. Pipes with magrittr -- Functions -- Vectors -- Iteration with purrr -- Part IV. Model. Model basics with modelr -- Model building -- Many models with purrr and broom -- Part V. Communicate. R Markdown -- Graphics for communication with ggplot2 -- R Markdown formats -- R Markdown workflow.
- "This book introduces you to R, RStudio, and the tidyverse, a collection of R packages designed to work together to make data science fast, fluent, and fun. Suitable for readers with no previous programming experience"--Page 4 of cover.
- 9781491910399 (paperback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Hrinya Family Libraries Endowment for the School of Information Sciences and Technology ; 2018
- Action Note:
- Self-Renewing 2018
- Endowment Note:
- Hrinya Family Libraries Endowment for the School of Information Sciences and Technology
View MARC record | catkey: 23112311