Nashville-Davidson County traffic flow map / prepared by the Tennesssee Department of Transportation, Bureau of Planning and Development, Planning Division in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Tennessee. Department of Transportation. Planning Division
- Additional Titles:
- Title within neat line of county map: Traffic map, Davidson County, Tennessee, Variant title within neat line of county map: Davidson County, Tennessee traffic map, Title within neat line of city map: Traffic map, Nashville, Tennessee, and Variant title within neat line of city map: Nashville, Tennessee traffic map
- [Nashville, Tennessee] : Tennessee Department of Transportation, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : both sides ; each 20 x 25 cm, on sheet 22 x 28 cm + 1 inset map on separate sheet (22 x 28 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Highway Administration
- Davidson County, Tennessee -- Nashville, Tennessee -- Nashville inset.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:280,000 (W 87°03ʹ17ʺ--W 86°30ʹ56ʺ/N 36°24ʹ19ʺ--N 35°58ʹ04ʺ).
Scale approximately 1:150,000 (W 86°56ʹ15ʺ--W 86°37ʹ18ʺ/N 36°17ʹ03ʺ--N 36°00ʹ01ʺ).
- Shows "average daily traffic volume" along highways within Davidson County and within the greater Nashville metropolitan area.
Davidson County and Nashville maps are together on one sheet, designated as "19" and "19A" in the lower right corner of each map, while the Nashville inset map is on its own sheet with the designation of "19B."
All three maps consecutively numbered "TR6," "TR7" and "TR8" in lower right margin of the sheet.
View MARC record | catkey: 23112349