Dark matter : new poems / Robin Morgan
- Morgan, Robin, 1941-
- New York City, Ny : Spinifex, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 73 pages ; 21 cm
- The magician and the magician's assistant -- Barbarina's cavatina -- Doing the blood work -- The fossil of a young woman -- Ice dancing -- The contortionists -- Kigali 1994 -- Compass -- The new old woman -- Hunger -- Bioluminescence -- Transmitting gravity -- Giants at the corner table -- Needlework -- Meteor shower -- Final proof -- No signs of struggle -- Uniquely human -- Looking on the bright side -- At the edge of the wheatfield -- The ghost light -- Bodily knowledge -- Invitation -- A worm of robins -- The young artists at Rockwood Music Hall -- Trying to write a poem at the very last minute -- The excavation -- Disclosure -- Reading the bones -- This dark hour -- Disappear.
- "In this major new book of poems, her seventh, Robin Morgan rewards us with the award-winning mastery we've come to expect from her poetry. Her gaze is unflinching, her craft sharp, her mature voice rich with wry wit, survived pain, and her signature chord: an indomitable celebration of life. This powerful collection contains the now-famous poems Morgan reads in her TED Talk--viewed online more than a million times and translated into 24 languages. Dark Matter is an unforgettable book"--
- 9781925581430 and 1925581438
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries) ; 2018
View MARC record | catkey: 23115603