Recalibrating regulation of colleges and universities: a report from the Task Force on Government Regulation of Higher Education : hearing of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session on examining recalibrating regulation of colleges and universities, focusing on a report from the Task Force on Government Regulation of Higher Education. February 24, 2015
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 40 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.HRG.114-565
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23116860