Select Commission on Voluntary Service Opportunities Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Select Education of the Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, second session on H.R. 2500, to establish a select commission to examine the issues associated with voluntary service : hearing held in Washington, D.C., on August 11, 1982
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Select Education
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1982.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 614 pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23116903