Abuses in the sale of health insurance to the elderly in supplementation of Medicare : a national scandal : a staff study / by the Select Committee on Aging, U.S. House of Representatives, Ninety-fifth Congress, second session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Aging
- [Washington] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], 1978.
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 444 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
- At head of title: Committee print.
"November 28, 1978."
"Comm. pub. no. 95-160."
"Printed for the use of the Select Committee on Aging."
View MARC record | catkey: 23117113