The New Madrid Seismic Zone : whose fault is it anyway? : hearing before the Ad Hoc Subcommittee on State, Local, and Private Sector Preparedness and Integration of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, December 4, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Ad Hoc Subcommittee on State, Local, and Private Sector Preparedness and Integration
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2008., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 101 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 110-454
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23117816