Tomorrow's elderly : a report / prepared by the Congressional Clearinghouse on the Future, for the chairman of the Select Committee on Aging, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session
- Bunten-Mines, Elaine
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1984.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 61 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Aging and Congressional Clearinghouse on the Future
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AG 4/2:EL 2/36
- At head of title: Committee print.
"Comm. pub. no. 98-457.
"Printed for the use of the Select Committee on Aging."
"Elaine Bunten-Mines ... coordinated the study and wrote and edited the report"--page ix.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 55-61).
View MARC record | catkey: 23118532