Women and retirement income programs : current issues of equity and adequacy : a report / prepared by the Congressional Research Service of the Library of Congress for the Subcommittee on Retirement Income and Employment of the Select Committee on Aging, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1979., Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 119 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Aging. Subcommittee on Retirement Income and Employment
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints and HeinOnline Women and the law
- At head of title: Committee print., "November 1979.", "Comm. pub. no. 96-190.", and "Printed for the use of the Select Committee on Aging."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23118535