Nominations--February-March 1973 : hearings before the Committee on Commerce, United States Senate, Ninety-third Congress, first session on nominations of February 5, 1973, Lewis A. Engman to be a Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission : March 1, 1973, Alexander P. Butterfield, to be Administrator, Federal Aviation Administration : March 19, 1973, Robert H. Morris and William L. Springer, to be Commissioners, Federal Power Commission : March 20, 1973, William L. Springer, to be Commissioner, Federal Power Commission; Alfred T. MacFarland, Willard Deason, and A. Daniel O'Neal, Jr., to be Commissioners, Interstate Commerce Commission
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1973. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 188 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Engman, Lewis A., 1936-1995
- Butterfield, Alexander Porter, 1926-
- Morris, Robert H., 1931-
- Springer, William L.
- MacFarland, Alfred T.
- Deason, Willard
- O'Neal, A. Daniel, 1936-
- United States. Federal Trade Commission—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Federal Aviation Administration—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Federal Power Commission—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Interstate Commerce Commission—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
View MARC record | catkey: 23119257