Proposed eastern wilderness areas in national forests : hearings before the Subcommittee on Public Lands of the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, House of Representatives, Ninety-third Congress, second session on H.R. 10469, a bill to provide for the addition of certain eastern national forest lands to the National Wilderness Preservation System, to amend section 3(b) of the Wilderness Act, and for other purposes : H.R. 13455, a bill to further the purposes of the Wilderness Act by designating certain lands for inclusion in the National Wilderness Preservation System, to provide for study of certain additional lands for such inclusion, and for other purposes and related bills : hearings held in Washington, D.C., March 26, April 2, September 24, and November 18, 1974
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Public Lands
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1975.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 480 pages) : maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 93-47."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23119338