St. Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation : hearings before the Special Subcommittee to Study Transportation on the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Seaway of the Committee on Commerce, United States Senate, Ninety-first Congress, second session on S. 3137, to amend the act creating the St. Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation in order to cancel the indebtedness of the corporation to the United States, February 17, April 21, and May 22, 1970
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Special Subcommittee to Study Transportation on the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Seaway
- Additional Titles:
- Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, [1970 or 1971]
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 217 pages) : maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/2:91-96
- Date of publication appears as 1970. May have been published in 1971.
"Serial no. 91-96."
View MARC record | catkey: 23119419