Continuation of the national emergency with respect to South Sudan : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13664 of April 3, 2014, with respect to South Sudan is to continue in effect beyond April 3, 2017, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public law 94-412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2017-2021 : Trump)
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Trump, Donald, 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:115-25
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"March 22, 2017."
View MARC record | catkey: 23119584