Flow and Transport in Subsurface Environment [electronic resource] / edited by Natarajan Narayanan, Berlin Mohanadhas, Vasudevan Mangottiri
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 365 pages 172 illustrations, 111 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Narayanan, Natarajan, Mohanadhas, Berlin, Mangottiri, Vasudevan, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Convective heat and mass transfer of a chemically reacting fluid over a stretching surface in a porous medium with soret and dufour effects and convective boundary condition -- Natural Convection of Cold Water near its Density Maximum in a Porous Wavy Cavity -- Two-phase laminar pulsating nanofluid flow in helical microchannel filled with porous media -- Migration and Capillary Entrapment of Mercury in Porous Media -- Determination of Retardation Coefficients of Organic Compounds in Porous Media -- Characterisation of Colloidal & Reactive Flows in Porous Media from Pressure Measurements. Immiscible Foam for Enhancing Oil Recovery -- A review of mathematical and time series models used in studying acidity and salinity in coastal regions in Australia.
- This book presents a collection of contributions from experts working on flow and transport in porous media around the globe. The book includes chapters authored by engineers, scientists, and mathematicians on single and multiphase flow and transport in homogeneous as well as heterogeneous porous media. Addressing various experimental, analytical, and modeling aspects of transport in sub-surface domains, the book offers a valuable resource for graduate students, researchers, and professionals alike.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 23121036