Mathematica. Part 18, A world realized through imagination, the volume of a circular cone / producer, Kim Hyungjoon ; director, An Sangmin
- Arlington, VA : Public Broadcasting Service (PBS), 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Kim, Hyungjoon, An, Sangmin, and Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- A 20-part series exploring the fundamentals of algebra, geometry, and advanced mathematics. Explore the boundless world of math and numbers in this 20-part educational series that introduces key mathematic principles, such as the mechanics of equations, factorization, and introductory geometry. With engaging graphic animation and relatable, real-life examples, Mathematica is a valuable learning tool that makes math approachable and bolsters comprehension of a wide range of topics.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 02, 2018).
"Principles of Mathematics."
View MARC record | catkey: 23121207