Innovative applications of online pedagogy and course design / Ramesh C. Sharma, editor
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Sharma, Ramesh C., 1962-
- Tutors' perspectives on online facilitation of ESL courses in distance education / Li Hsien Ooi, Lay Huah Goh, Arathai Din Eak, Ong Cheng Teik -- Student and instructors perceptions of helpful feedback for asynchronous online learning : what students want from instructor feedback / Susan Conrad, Nada Dabbagh -- Using Web 2.0 tools to engage content, promote self-efficacy, and implications for intentional student learning / Paul Parkison, Jeff Thomas -- Toward understanding : an interpretive analysis of critical issues across the social sciences and humanities / Rebecca Hughes, Karyn Cooper, Aliyah Shamji -- Creating a global and innovative higher education environment : a case study / Anabela Mesquita, Paula Peres -- Collaboration driven management education / Owen Hall, Jr., Ken Ko -- Emergent technologies shaping instructional design / Pascal Roubides -- Fostering EFL learners' reading comprehension through a web-based cumulative sentence analysis (CSA) system / Yea-Ru Tsai -- Affect in online learning : outcomes, emotions and affective states / Wendy Fasso, Bruce Knight.
- "This book serves as a forum for the improvement of online education for schools and teachers planning to implement, or currently engaged in, e-learning. Focusing on online schooling and curriculum preparation, this book provides effective Web-based teaching methods for teachers and educators. It presents critical viewpoints for academic professionals in the development of online learning"--
- 9781522554677 (electronic bk.) and 152255467X (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23121661