Fate and pathways of injection-well effluent in the Florida Keys [microform] / by Eugene A. Shinn, Ronald S. Reese, and Christopher D. Reich ; prepared for State of Florida Department of Environmental Protection, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region IV, in cooperation with NOAA Sanctuaries Reserves Division, NOAA National Underwater Research Program, Florida Keys Sanctuary Advisory Committee
- Shinn, Eugene A.
- Additional Titles:
- Fate and pathways of injection well effluent in the Florida Keys
- St. Petersburg, Fla. : U.S. Geological Survey, Center for Coastal Geology, 
- Physical Description:
- v, 116 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Reese, Ronald S.
Reich, Christopher D.
Center for Coastal Geology (Geological Survey)
- Open-file report ; 94-276
- Cover title.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0363-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 79-86).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Denver, CO : U.S. Geological Survey, 2002]. 2 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 2312363