Periodic report on the national emergency with respect to the Russian Federation : message from the President of the United States transmitting a 6-month periodic report on the national emergency with respect to the risk of nuclear proliferation created by the accumulation of weapons-usable fissile material in the territory of the Russian Federation that was declared in Executive Order 13159 of June 21, 2000, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1641(c) and 50 U.S.C. 1703(c).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946-
United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- House document / 107th Congress, 2d session ; 107-228
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0232-P.
"June 19, 2002."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 8/2/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd232.107 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd232.107.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2312520