HUSCO 1790-1999 [cartographic material] : historical United States county boundary files / Carville Earle, Samuel Otterstrom, John Heppen
- Earle, Carville
- Additional Titles:
- Historical United States county boundary files
Historical county boundary files
- Baton Rouge, La. : Geoscience, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer disc ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Heppen, John
Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, La.). Department of Geography and Anthropology
- "Contains ArcView shapefile format county boundary files for the contiguous United States from each decade from 1790 through 1990 (also 1999). Files include county and state names as well as FIPS identification numbers and county area estimates. Territories enumerated by the U.S. Census are also included."
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given ; Albers equal area projection (W 125°00ʹ00ʺ--W 65°00ʹ00ʺ/N 45°00ʹ00ʺ--N 25°00ʹ00ʺ).
- Title from container.
- Type of File/Data:
- Computer map data.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Windows 95 or higher, or Windows NT 4.0 or higher ; ArcView, ArcInfo or compatible software.
View MARC record | catkey: 2313237