American national election studies, 1948-1994 [electronic resource] / [developed by the Center for Human Resource Research at The Ohio State University
- Ann Arbor, MI : Institute for Social Research, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer laser optical disc ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 user's guide
- Additional Creators:
- National Election Studies (U.S.), Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research, Ohio State University. Center for Human Resource Research, and University of Michigan. Center for Political Studies
- DataBase access (CHRRDBA) software that shows the results of the feeling and attitudes of citizens on a host of topics related to the biennial cycle of national elections. Accompanied by full documentation and complete SAS and SPSS data definition statements.
- Institute for Social Research: CD0010.
Title from disc label.
"NES, National Election Studies."
For use with American National Election Studies cumulative data file, 1952-1992 (ICPSR 8475); American national election study, 1992: pre and post-election survey (ICPSR 6067); American national election study, 1980: major panel file (ICPSR7763, pt. 4)
Issued May 1995.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: CD-ROM drive that can read ISO 9660-formatted standard CD-ROM; PC running MS-DOS with Microsoft extensions or a Macintosh running PC Exchange, Apple File exchanger, or version 7.5 of the Apple Finder; sufficient disk space to manipulate data files (66KB to 45.2MB); statistical analysis software.
View MARC record | catkey: 2313372