Literary theory [electronic resource].
- [Alexandria, VA] : Chadwyck-Healey, [1999-2000]
- Copyright Date:
- Additional Creators:
- Chadwyck-Healey Ltd
- Among its contents, the database includes: formal treatises on criticism and aesthetics, discourses on the character or practice of specific genres, theories of imagination, genius and taste, literary biography, criticism and literary history that expresses important general, arguments and precepts, literary prefaces and dedications, rhetorical treatises, poetry which expresses or implies rules of composition or standards of judgement, theoretical works in disciplines other than English literature which have had a major, influence on literary theory.
- Title from database home page (viewed Oct. 9, 2000)
Available to authorized PSU users.
- Other Forms:
- Also available on CD-ROM.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via the World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 2314737