Reconnaissance erosion survey of the State of Alabama / Field survey under direction of G.L. Fuller, head of Division of Physical Land Surveys ; map compiled by Soil Conservation Service drafting room, W.F. Beamon, chief draftsman
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Soil Conservation Service
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 110 x 70 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Beamon, W. F., Fuller, G. L. (Glenn Loren), 1891-, and Stroud, J. F. (James Frank), 1880-
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:500,000 (W 88°28ʹ23ʺ--W 84°53ʹ17ʺ/N 35°00ʹ28ʺ--N 30°08ʹ39ʺ).
- "Alabama Erosion Survey of 1934 by J.F. Stroud, in charge, L.G. Bracken, M.E. Swann, M.E. Stephens.", "Base map by U.S. Geological Survey 1925.", and Includes index to drainage areas and diagram showing "Relation of the State of Alabama to sheets of the International Map of the World on the scale of 1:1,000,000."
View MARC record | catkey: 23171029