Who cares for the caregivers? : the role of health insurance in promoting quality care for seniors, children, and individuals with disabilities : hearing before before the Oversight of Government Management, Restructuring, and the District of Columbia Subcommittee of the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, July 24, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Oversight of Government Management, Restructuring, and the District of Columbia
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 58 pages ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/9:S.HRG.107-158
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Governmental Affairs."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0252-P.
Delay between Marcive Item change and GPO Item chage. Do not have GPO. ALD 9/24/02
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/14/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:75479.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107senatehearings&docid=f:75479.pdf (pdf version); current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2317125