Water-quality effects on Baker Lake of recent volcanic activity at Mount Baker, Washington / by G.C. Bortleson, R.T. Wilson, and B.L. Foxworthy; prepared in cooperation with the State of Washington Department of Ecology
- Bortleson, Gilbert Carl, 1940-
- Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 30 pages) : illustrations, maps + 1 plate
- Additional Creators:
- Foxworthy, B. L. (Bruce LaVerne), 1925-
Wilson, R. T. (Reed T.)
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Washington (State). Department of Ecology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1022-B
Volcanic activity at Mount Baker, Washington
- Title from title screen (viewed October 6, 2014).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page B30).
View MARC record | catkey: 23172156