Closing Guantanamo : the national security, fiscal, and human rights implications : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session, July 24, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Human Rights
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v 292 pages).
- S. hrg. ; 113-872
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Guantánamo Bay Detention Camp
- Prisoners of war—Legal status, laws, etc—Cuba—Guantánamo Bay Naval Base
- Detention of unlawful combatants—Government policy—United States
- Detention of persons—Government policy—United States
- Detention of persons—Economic aspects—United States
- Habeas corpus—United States
- Civil rights—United States
- Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office. and "Serial no. J-113-22."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23172695